Wednesday, March 8, 2017

IT'S HERE!!!




Love getting packages in the mail. Especially when they contain new books!!! Yay!!!!! Yes, I realize that the Cainsville series is not a new one, but hey, guess what! This blog isn’t JUST about “new” books!!!



Besides, did YOU know that there’s a novella based in the Cainsville series due to come out April 1st, 2017? And guess who’s got an ARC. That’s right! This gal!!



Kelley Armstrong holds a special place on my shelf, because she wrote the first adult series I ever finished reading (Women of the Otherworld). While she is a great writer, I have also gained an appreciation for her on a human level. First of all, she actually writes her own books even though she’s gotten famous enough she probably doesn’t have to (what a concept). Secondly, she donated the proceeds from her book, “Men of the Otherworld”, to charity. How cool is that?! Oh, and thirdly, her publisher accepted ME for an ARC. If that doesn’t deserve appreciation, I don’t know what does.



Anyway, once I was accepted for the novella, “Lost Souls”, I felt like frolicking through a field of daisies with unicorns and fairies quick in toe. This. This is why I love Netgalley. THANK YOU NETGALLEY!!!!



Quickly thereafter, I had an, “Oh, dang,” moment, “I haven’t read any of this series yet. I can’t just start the story randomly in the middle. Guess I gotta buy and read those first books.” *slight smirk*



So yes, I am excited. It. Has. Arrived. In the mail, because I live in a small town without a real bookstore *sobs*. Hey, it’s on my list of future aspirations, Open a Bookstore. That would be just…*harmonic angelicy type music…clears throat* Anyway…



Fear not! More reviews soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment